Interdisciplinary Patient Centered Care Rounding/Optimization Through TeleTracking's Advisory Services
Palmetto Health is a non-profit health care system in South Carolina made up of 5 inpatient facilities totaling 1,479 licensed beds. This session is ideal for those interested in learning more about how TeleTracking can enhance the quality of interdisciplinary rounds on inpatient units.
- Six Accountable Care Units that have geographically located physician groups
- Inefficient communication regarding rounding and schedules.
- TeleTracking was not being utilized to its full capacity, and a gap existed between information in EHR and TeleTracking.
- To enhance the ability to geographically locate patients by provider group.
- CRS reports were designed to capture successes and opportunities related to placement for the interdisciplinary teams.
- A nurse navigator role was created
- Cerner/TeleTracking interface built